Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
BA_XR6turbo_04

Default Elite Automotive

Hi guys and girls

I own a 04 mk1 Turbo Ute. My warranty runs out in a years time starting from october

I'm just slowly starting to suss out tuners and thing like this as i have a few minor upgrades i would like to do when its time

Things i have planned
Intercooler upgrade
Edit
Valve springs
Lowered springs (SL all round) Still considering this one.
Some exhaust work as well. Maybe cat back only, Dunno about this one
and also general handbook servicing

I'm not looking for outright power, but more drivability and it's my work ute so i need to keep the reliability and i'm not too keen on putting a lot more power through the crappy 5 speed manual that comes in the mk1's

Just would like to hear from people who have had and continue to have their cars services by elite automotive in brisbane, archerfield.

I'm asking about EA beacause they are a lot closer than the other guys like FIST, REDCLIFFE DYNO, ETC

thanks in advance

BA_XR6turbo_04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Paul is rebuilding Jeff S/C DJR as we speak... I have met and raced against Paul, but I have not had any work done by him(his shop is a long way from the Gold Coast). But judging by the way his car is maintained and the way it accelerates, I would say you are in safe hands... Besides, It about time there was a new boy on the block. I hope Paul rattles a few feathers amongst the older established tune shops.....

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
jabba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #3
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Hey mate, i dont myself get work done from paul, but many friends do as he sponsors the club im in (again, too far to go from the sunny coast)

his car and the work he does is absolutley awesome, and for any real tuning work i will have no problem letting him play with my BA

Mick
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post