Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Vehicles Club of Tasmania > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #15
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madxh96
According to Tim there are no members attending. too short notice and not a club sanctioned event. yeah, disappointing.

Tex, if you are still keen, let me know. I am meeting some of the proutes guys at the Brighton Maccas at around 7:00am.....weather permitting of course. I will not be going if it is going to down with rain up there...although the forecast is now leaning more towards staying sunny and 15 degrees. so it should be a goer.

Yeh mate I'm in, I'll be a rev'n at your joint before sun up.

I don't understand this 'pressure' thing, hell, it's about as pressured as every individual wants to make it.

Toooo many events like this are one sided RED, more blue need to tuffen the f@#% up and get along to them. It's the same at the supersprints too.... so I'm buggered if I know what the problem is????

How can these facilities survive without patronidge from guys and gals like us? Answere is, they can't!

Get out there folks and have some fun, whether you burn the track with a new world record, or like me, manage to get the heart racing and the sweat forming in the palm of ya hands from just going as hard as your own skill / car will allow on the day.

If I do a few clean runs without breaking anything I'll be stoked, couldn't give two tosses what I run, or what anyone else thinks of the times..........

TEX

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.

Last edited by tex; 31-05-2008 at 07:14 PM.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post