Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2005, 01:20 PM   #23
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeno
well yes, that is what the world of business has tought me, but if its differant where you work then get me a job!
Cheers Heeno,
A few Q,s what type of role do you have now ? So far i think your teachers have been wrong then if this is how you have been taught, I have been selling fr 30+ years and also held many high level positions ( national sales manager roles in several companies selling big $ on a weekly basis ( 1/4 Mill ) and in that 30 years i would have sold in excess of 100 M + easy and probably a lot more than that if took the time to add it up. But never once have a done wrong by a customer in fact i go out of my way to ensure i do my very best for them at all times.

In sales i have a simple line of thought ( when it comes to employing staff and i have run up to 500 + staff at 1 time ) and i meet all the know it all's sp to speak). are a monkey can sell something once anyone can do it and i meet a lot of people that do that and call themselves a sales person, and for some reason people think sales is a easy job, but a true pro will continue to do repeat sales with the same customers and believe me there is a skill needed and in addition if you do wrong by a customer you will have no hope of repeating not only future sales with that person but the people they know.

Regards
Pete
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post