Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #1
needturbo6
ooga-lagga-ligga-lagga

Default Sounds a lot better now

i got these $5 supertweeters from jaycar ages ago, apperently hyundai excess stock. 40w RMS, mylar dome,....

theyve still got a few left... HERE

It is well worth it for any std system. Ive just got a near new pioneer 50x4 and after swapping tweeters the diffenence is huge, pretty much midrange and up is a shitload clearer. Ive got a dash mat too and u could hardly hear the std tweeters b4 but now you know theres sound comin from there. i cant believe its not butter, no seriously.....fully sik!!!

Easy as **** to install, remove that front panel(two allen keys each side), remove tweeter mounts, remove shite paper cone tweeters, extend supertweeter wire with the old ford tweeters wires, put superglue around foam edges of supertweeter "gasket" and hold to grille fabric....a pic:

the super glue i used was the best on the market IMO - loctite 406. anyone used it? got the fumes in ur eyes? ****in stings!! haha

a very well spent $10 thats 4 sure. highly recommended if u havent already upgraded to splits.

and a quick Q? just wanna make sure b4 i go out buying speakers, anyone know what size are the door speakers on an EB2? is it 6"?
needturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote