Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #1
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Just need to VENT

well, just driving from erina (central coast) to kariong and the story starts.

OK, just driving along and this silver ea (red P's) starts tailgating me, i thought what the?...... whats their problem, anyway they start overtaking and going side by side and the dip**** starts saying nice corolla ****er and the like and i was trying to ignore it all, anyway they start swerving around and the drivers got half a bottle of milk out the window - and anyone who knows this road knows its quite busy. So they get in front of us and slow right down and try to spit on the car - i was getting quite nervous by now as it was just myself and 2 girls, my wife and her friend from sweden (yes she is blonde). And at the next lights they pulled up beside my window and start swearing and saying all kinds of crap, i said you should be a commodore, the guy in the back goes 'i gotta vt already' figures i said.

What do you do? driving a corolla with 2 girls? i dont believe in those dob in a hoon websites, and cops do jack all unless your doing 5 km over, but i would really like to catch up with them again some time with a meat cleaver. These guys were driving like they were either drunk or high or something and they were annoying other drivers too, but not the same amount.

Well if it doesnt make sense just know that silver ea needs a damn good smack in the head, before the hurt somebody. I guess not all halfwit degenerates drive commo's.

Last edited by wulos; 30-12-2006 at 04:38 PM. Reason: removed number plate