Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #1
BuuBox

Default Just wondering what I'd get for my car...

I'm sick of paying $120 a week on fuel, and with the price of fuel set to only get higher, I'm considering getting something a little easier on the fuel.

So, if I were to make that rather hard decision, I'm wondering if ya's could give me an indication of what my car's worth!

It's a '91 EB Fairmont in Rosewood
3.9 MPFI Engine
4 Speed Auto
Climate Control
Trip Computer (Rather accurate too)
Cruise Control
Power Mirrors
Electronic Dash
Remote Central Locking with Alarm
285,000 or so Km's
15" Turboblade Rims with Bridgestone Turanza GR-50 Tyres (205/65/R15), 60% tread on the back, 40% on the front.
New Kenwood MP3/WMA etc Headunit (New model, installed a few weeks ago) with Pioneer 4" fronts (original) and Kenwood 6x9's in the rear, properly installed, no plastic adaptors etc. Original headunit supplied in box.
Genuine Ford Dealer Repair Manual for EA through to ED.

Full Velour Interior in Excellent condition, no tears/wear marks etc.
Climate control/demister controls swapped for new ones that weren't all faded.

Serivced every 5000km's using Shell Oil, Castrol Coolant and Ryco air cleaners and oil filters. Owned by an old man before me, and driven sedately by me for the last few months - can't afford the fuel to go fast

Still has the instructional cassette in the glovebox

So, can anyone give me an indication of what it's worth?

Last edited by BuuBox; 07-04-2005 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Whoops... forgot some details!
BuuBox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post