Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
Cuey
Built Ford Tough

Default Think Positive!

Right then...i've had enough of everyones crap!

All people seem to do on these forums is flog Ford Australia for their current lack of success. Whether this be due to circumstances out of their control, lack of quality marketing, lack of support from Ford US, or many other various reasons, things aren't great. Get over it!

Let's take a look at where we are today

2007:
BF Mk2, selling poorly, but the model is 9 years old with AU style
Territory - Landmark Australian Car, need i say more
Focus - Selling the most units is has ever in this country
Fiesta - Competing with others
Ute - Consistently near the top of the charts
Ranger - New product give it time

TODAY:
Ford Falcon Ute Rip Curl Edition - Opens up a huge market for all people involved with the Surf, Fantastic Move
Ford Focus Diesel - Sensible move, in line with market demands, should sell a bucket load
Ford Focus 5 door Zetec and Ghia - Opening up possible opportunities in the market
Ford Focus Cabrio - Again, more opportunities now being explored
Ford Mondeo - Launched in Australia before the rest of the world. GREAT NEWS! Well done Ford Oz. Comes with 3 levels of price for both sedan and hatch, something over Epica, plus a more powerful base engine, which happens to come with diesel
Territory SR - Great idea to bump up sales without taking the spotlight off new falcon, mondeo, focus or...
Fiesta XR4 - Do I need to say it again...more market opportunities

Overall:

Forward positive action from both Ford and FPV, with the 40th GT. Let's get off Ford's back, stop bitching, write some positive letters to the people who listen, believe me, they do, and they send emails back also!

Heres to the new generation of Ford Models, may we finally conquer the Red Side once and for all

Cuey!

Cuey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post