Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
Rod

Default HOLDEN - CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE

just thought i would vent a little of MY frustration with

HOLDEN - CUSTOMER SERVICE

we purchased 2 Holden Caprice's on the 29th of March this year

the first car arrived at The Holden Dealer but they were unable to deliver it as it had some Electrical Issues, the car sat there for two weeks as the Holden Tech's there were unble to rectify the fault, we were told that Holden sent a tech out but he too was unable to rectify the fault, in the end we sent one of our Auto Electricians to The Holden Dealership & he rectified the fault much to there embarrisment

the second car of witch i call a Billion Dollar Blem has had more faults that i care to even list here

i gave a list of faults to the Salesman that i bought the car from & also to the Service Manager at the Dealership. He took photos of the faults & told me that they would arange for the faults to be repaired - i am still waiting

after having to jump start it several times & my neighbours asking me why i brought a Hybrid Caprice - (they thought it was an Electric Car) i had to eventually take it back to Holden as it had gone into limp mode

I took it back to the selling dealer & after some minor disagreement with the service manager i was told that they dont have the software required to rectify my car but should have it in the next few weeks

as i was not happy with what i had been told buy the Service Manager at the dealership i sort enother Holden Dealer to rectify the issues with my car

i have now been dealing with Holden Customer Service as i belive that the issues with my car have been handled in a very poor manner

the car has now been shoped to 3 different Panel Shops by Holden to have the Body issues rectified - i guess Holden are shopping for Quality as i am sure they wouldnt be shopping it around for price

i belive the service that i have received from Holden Customer Service is Very Poor

i have several Paint issues with my car & one of them is that the Paint is very mottley on the front bar, it appears that the front bar is Black under the Silver top coat as you can see the black through the paint, not to mention the transport Damage to the underside of the front bar

Initially when i first took the car back to the Selling Dealer i was told that it would be rectified & as i wanted to have the clear stick-on plastic paint mask fitted to the front of my car i was told not to do it untill the front bar was repaired as Holden wont cover the cost to reaply the stick-on film if i have it done

now that i have had the run around from Holden for the last 3 Months & the front bar has suffered some sand blasting from road grime they decided in there wisdom that they wouldnt cover it due to it beeing sand blasted after several disagreements with Holden Customer Service they have finally agreed to have the front bar repaired but now they wont give me a loan car for the 10 or so days they need to repair my car

as you can now imagine the glory of my purchase of Holdens "Flagship" there "Billon Dollar Baby" has turned to mud due to the service that i have received from Holden

if you or anybody you know have had similar issues with Holden Customer Service i would be happy to hear of there story

either get them to post it up or they can email me direct at

rodjclark@optusnet.com.au

thanks for letting me vent

Last edited by SpoolMan; 21-07-2007 at 11:57 PM. Reason: names removed