Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #11
Telstar93

Default New to Ford Forums

G'Day All.
I just Just signed up,I thought I say a few things about myself...
Firstly I have been on your site a few times for some general Info and to check out and get some Ideas off your rides...
Secondly I have been an avid Car enthuisiest for over 30 years, Ihave owned quite a few OZZY Muscle cars over the years, an XB GT Coupe, XE Fairmont witha 5.8, A 5.8 XC,XB GT lookalike, 351, shaker, @ XF Interior (Don't ask me why)and I just sold my 300 KW SS 50- Sorry for swearing on your Forum. .
Unfortunatetly that had to make way for my current ride a 93 Ford Telstar, which did not come to a good start, after getting it for $2500 with no rego, it went fine, for about 6 months until the engine decided to go, thinking it was only a blown head gasket, a new (recoed heads were fitted, still no go, engine came out and was replaced with a second hand unit, now I do not plan for any mods on this current beast, I i will be in the market for a new project in the not so far future, I will be looking into something like an XB GT Coupe, XY Sedan, or any thing that catches my attention,I might go back for a Hxxdxxn, may be an XUI with a Ls1, I don't know yet, Iam also an owner of a nice Black and sliver Toyota 4 runner Turbo Diesal.

But for now I an currently advertising some of the Telstar parts in your Classifieds.
Thanks for having me as Member, Talk to you all soon.

Cheers

Goran

Last edited by russellw; 08-07-2008 at 05:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post