Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #19
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Questions updated:

Q: THE PERSON WHO BIDDED ON THIS PIECE OFF SCRAP METAL MUST NOT HAVE A BRAIN LIKE YOU ? ARE YOU SURE YOU AINT RELATED TO THE TIN MAN FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ ....U MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20-Jul-08
A: i am a guy who found a rusted muscle car, all im trying to do is make some money. screw you obscure pop culture reference
Q: did this car come from the botton of botany bay 20-Jul-08
A: yes lol lol lol
Q: In the first photo it looks like you are taking the tags off.I will be contacting ebay due to you can not sell it because it is stolen.Those tags and car belong to somone still. 20-Jul-08
A: actually the tags were already off it, if you look closer it is actually being cut into three pieces. the right pillar is being cut in the photo.
Q: Damm, this auction will end before I receive my next centrelink payment. Any chance of relisting in a few weeks? 20-Jul-08
A: maybe. it depends on who buys it and if they pay in time
Q: hi just wondering if you will swap for a vl tur-bro on nitrouse doing 3 sec quarter miles. sickle bro 20-Jul-08
A: no fords are better
Q: does the heater still work? 20-Jul-08
A: the air conditioner gag has already been done, they are pretty much the same thing. timewaster
Q: Does it have Airbags? 20-Jul-08
A: yes
Q: Hi did you get a mate to bid on it.Also if i buy it do i need a shovel to dig it out.By the way could i put it on my 6/4 trailer once i lean onit. 20-Jul-08
A: no, the hard work has already been done. 3 or 4 suys would get it on a trailer easy
Q: did tis car have id tags on it when you found it ,. if yes id like to buy the car with them on it, this is not a wise crack , im genuine 20-Jul-08
A: i alredy answered this question
Q: did tis car have id tags on it when you found it ,. if yes id like to buy the car with them on it, this is not a wise crack , im genuine 20-Jul-08
A: no it did not have them
Q: I felt like leaving a smart comment as well, but you got a bid... good for you mate! 20-Jul-08
A: thanks
Q: Will you take a W427 as part trade ? 20-Jul-08
A: what is a w427?
Q: Hi, I just wanted to ask about the brake disk and calipers? Are they fine and is there much meat left on the pads? Bloody pink slips are getting harder to attain and they won't pass anything with less than 20%. Cheers. 20-Jul-08
A: yes
Q: hey mate just wanted to no if u have the chassis and body numbers etc for the car are the tags still on it ? 20-Jul-08
A: no, there are no tags, and if there were body numbers, i wouldnt know where to look. and also if therer was, the rust probably won
Q: Hi mate .i was going to ebay the 3 early monaros i have on my property .but after reading the stupid questions your getting they can stay there ...good luck mate ..... 20-Jul-08
A: thanks, doing this was more torubel than it was worth
Q: Mate you might be sick of the wise cracks but YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING to even bother 19-Jul-08
A: wiener
Q: rear bumper looks good ! 19-Jul-08
A: it sure does
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post