Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Radio Code charge!

Been a faithfull customer to Freeway Ford for years now, even sung there praises on here with their service dept but totally annoyed this morning when I rang to ask for the radio code ......

I know its such a small thing but have done this before but was told by the service dept that they need to see the car and that will be $20.00!

I have never been charged for this before, proceeded to tell them I have bought 3 brand new cars from them over the past 3 years plus a second hand BA plus had them serviced there, thye have all my documents and know such and such & such and such (who unfortunatley were not working this morning) ...... which he promptly interupted and said, "Excuse me, doesnt matter what you have bought, we charge all our customers this...... " In other words .... don't give a crap.

I know it is SUCH a petty small thing, but was just dumb founded.

Anyone else been charged for this or am I just being stupid about it? $20.00 for them to look in the computer!!!!!! I would have spent nearly $150,000 with them over 4 years ..... for $20.00 they can stick it

Amazing how small things can get to you ....... bit of a rant but just want to know if this is a standard fee before I speak to the DP on Monday.

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote