Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
buickman
buickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrghia
dont buy a Holden Cruze its just a daewoo with a opel motor my mate is a EX holdend mechanic and said that they are the worst car they have released. Volkswagen are good cars very reliable. Have a look at demos they are like buying a new car but without the price still and all the warranty's a new car has.
They are very well equipped and have a high safety rating even higher than FG Ford. Holden are selling the Cruze at a very good price for the options the car has so they will sell well
I tested the Cruze CDX auto petrol while looking for a new car for my wife and they drive well with low noise for a small car and bit under powered but they feel cheap. The Kia Cereto Coup has a better motor and looks good for under $25,000 but Kia's problem is it's badge so resell drops but I thought it was a good car for the money and drove better than what I would have thought a budget Korean car would of but they have VW's chief designer on board so things are happing for Kia's brand name.

We ended up buying a Mazda 6 Touring wagon and having owned several Mazda's they are well built and reliable plus resale values hold up well.
But the Mondeo Zetec wagon was her next choice a good car but some interior issues was what my wife was not keen on.
buickman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post