Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

Unhappy gtfpv has 2nd ACCIDENT IN ONE WEEK.

WELL IT HAPPENED A GAIN this time far worse. those of you on here most probably have read my thread on the car accident i had 8 days ago . last saturday. well i havent had a car for a week and had to have one day off work because of it . due to the dramas of getting the car repaired i was going to buy a cheap car to gert me to and from work, whilst the car was out of action . i had no luck there and ran out of options.
then a friend offered to lend me his laser while he and his family went on holidays for 1 week. i had the car for 2 days . this morning at 5.30 am i was travelling on the m4 motorway at 100km's an hour there was no cars in front of me i was in the middle lane.straight section of road. when BANG,,, something hit the back of the car and hard . it jolted my head back against the headrest and split it open the car went into an anticlockwise spin at 100kms an hour plus as the impact pushed the car faster than i was travelling . i held the wheel straight the wheels screeching were horrific . i remember thinking . what hit me and is it going to hit again but lucky i was alive. i slid spinning around for about 300metres and stopped up against the crash railing on the left side of the raodfacing backwards. it hurt . i grabbed the back of my head and felt wet . looked at my hand it was blood. i looked around to see what happenned and about 100m further down the road a red vx commy had gone down the embankment int the middle of the raod and a black car had pulled over to the left . both of the drivers got out and ran towards me i sat there dazed.you ok one of them said . no im hurt call an ambulance i said. ok was the reply . i heard the other one ask him how i am and the guy said he is f***kd needs an ambulance. then the other guy came and asked . you ok .no call an ambulance and the police please .ok dude one on the way . i noticed because there was 2 people attending me that people were driving passed. i sat in the car for about 1 minute and decided i'm not too hurt to get out so climbed out the window . as i got out i realised the black car and the red one had gone . they drove off and left me for dead. cop arrived on seen . ambulance arrived . paramedics told me my injuries are minor. so didn't go to hospital . made a statement to police officer . the policeman told me because there are no witnesses and no other vehicles present. he cannot persue the case . so i just went home with the tow truck driver and have had one of the worst days of uncontrolable emotions.don't want to drive anymore. i was on my way to work . my friends car is a write off . and i fear driving therefore cannot get to work . i am an emotional wreck at the moment.