Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
hrtrip
I Hope Holden Dies

Angry Hit and Run on my vehicle... Bit Dark

OK, so im pretty f****g dark that while parked in the uni car park last week, someone hit my car and did a runner. i noticed that they had done a shocking park but i was in a rush so i had no option but to squeeze in next to them. i try as hard as possible to park with no other crs around mine or next to a wall or something. but anyway, i got back to my car and sure enough there is a whopping gash out of my rear quarter panel. some how they didnt take any paint off, but just pushed it in nicely so that it is noticeable. why do people hit and run? it would have cost them maybe 50 bucks to buy me a used panel from a wrecker and i would have fitted it myself. why not just leave me a note? why be a tightass? i hate people that do this and especially when it's a 4wd who think they own the road. next time i park at uni i will be paying for a spot in the video camera car park - a small price to pay to know that my car will be safe. :jab: oh well just looks like more work for me cos of some stupid *** hole. :

HRT R.I.P - Bit F*****G DARK

Icon Blue BFII Fairmont
Stock as a rock... :(
hrtrip is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post