Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #10
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Defect help

Quote:
Originally Posted by plarazza
I would drop into a RTA office and ask them about. Some police have no clue. Manager's son (P's) had a VE V6 Calais confiscated from him and was left stranded in Melbourne on the weekend. Cops said he wasn't allowed to drive it and was given no official statement/charge sheet. He is going to take them to court though.

However back on the angel eyes. I would think they would be legal if not used while you're driving. They could be for showroom use which many things are not road legal. Also you can have them on to only emit a "white light" but I'm thinking because they have the ability to emit other colours that doesn't go in your favor.

Good luck with it though. I hope you find a way to be able to keep them and not have wasted all the time hooking them up
cheers
well there is a remote that is used to turn them on/off and change colour, how ever i have worked out a way to turn them on to just white only from a switch in the car (they dont know i have a remote) would this help? as i think from what a few people have said the real issue is the colour?