Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
SlowF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: List all the cars you have owned in order.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by staunchxr
1ST, Honda civic 2 door hatch back auto 4 cyl, left it in the bush.

Okey here we go as per my sig
1997 EL Falcon
Wasn't bad for a first car while on L plates. Transmission was a bit clunky.

2003 BA Futura
Loved this car. BAs really caught my eye when they were first out, such a nice design. Even though our family has always been Fords, the BAs began my very own Ford fascination.

2003 BA Fairmont Ghia
Upgraded to this as my parents were always wanting to upgrade car and bought my BA Futura. Great car but I wanted a little more 'go' so I bought the 300ZX.

1992 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
Always wanted one from when I was younger so picked this up for a weekend car and kept the Ghia as the work horse as it was on LPG and great on fuel . Was a very fun and quick little car. Not so great on fuel and maintenance wasn't so fun lol. Unfortunately one of the turbochargers had died and also needed a head gasket so sold it cheap. Very sad watching it go :(.

2008 FG G6E Turbo
Time to upgrade and the BA Ghia was sold to my mum and I picked this up early this year. What can I say, have been enjoying it 100% since!

Daily
2005 Ford BF Fairlane
SVI Injected LPG. Sunroof. G8 rims.

Weekender
2010 FPV F6 build #89
Process West stage 1 intercooler. Plazmaman stage 2 piping kit, turbo side intake, battery relocation, P1 BOV and surge tank. Atomic valve springs and oil pump. Xforce 4" exhaust. 1000cc injectors. Shockworks coilovers, Staggered 20" V-30. 377rwkw Pitlane

Planned mods: V8 bonnet, Sunroof.

Previous rides:
2008 FG G6E Turbo
1992 Nissan 300ZX TT
2003 BA Fairmont Ghia
SlowF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post