Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
disco

Default Anyone from Goonellabah or Lismore?

Gidday Fellas,

Need some help.

As per the subject title wondering if there were any Ford enthusiasts here that live up in Goonellabah or the Lismore region. Wish to hear from anyone who has lived in that area for many years or was around there in the late 80’s or early 90's.

Just trying to trace some history on a car I own which lived in that area in the late 80’s early 90’s (till 1994). I know it’s a long shot but enthusiasts have a habit of remembering old cars, and a red XY GT in the area may jog some memories.

I tried Freedom of Info via RTA but unfortunately the owner at the time recently passed away and they could not find a next of kin or tell me a name (privacy reasons). Just that the car was rego’d there for some years. It marries up with a brake service sticker on my booster from a local business in Lismore back at that time. Unfortunately that business has changed hands and the new owners don’t remember the car.

If anyone has any tips or may know any long established businesses up there that could help, that would be great. Just trying and fill in a gap in this car’s ownership history.

The car is a genuine Track Red XY GT Falcon with gold stripes and wore plates PJS-024 at the time.

Cheers,
Dave.

P.S Feel free to Pm me if you rather deal direct.

disco is offline   Reply With Quote