Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
benoxr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf
the system seems to be quite a good one.....however so is the price! I have seen 5 kilowatt systems advertised here for around the $9,000.00 mark with a similar warranty my advice.....shop around a bit more for a similar quality system but a much better price
Everything is 3 phase so I guess that makes a difference.
Thats my 3rd option poppa. obtain some more quotes and try for a better price. Zen Energy want to put 28 panels up. This is becuase the panels are only 190kw so It will cost more there I suspect. Because they all do different brans, its hard to get 2 quotes for the same gear. You cant just ask for a quote on system "x" because some will have system "y" and others a mix of "x" and "y". So one needs to sift their way through it all. At this stage I think I will be dropping the idea of a battery setup later on. That will reduce the price of the Inverter. Thanks for your reply poppa
R.I.P. Jarrad 22/05/83 - 08/12/02
benoxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post