Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default loan repayments on V8s

Maybe a stupid question

A mate of mines missus reckons loan repayments on V8s are higher then any other car, now I know insurance and that is higher but loan repayments?? I can't see how??? Doesn't go buy how much you borrow over a certain period of time??? Or is it because she snobs mine and the missus idea of wanting to by an 8 cylinder???

OK, my mates missus does not work nor has ever worked for a bank or any financial institution but claims this, mainly because I said I wouldn't mind looking at some of the BA/early BF FPV GT's I have seen for sale for in between $20k-$25k, then gives me this crap about how loan repayments are dearer for V8s, then gives me this diatribe about her friends KIA is so cheap to run, honestly, if I am thinking of buying a V8 I'm not to concerned about fuel economy. I have never taken a lone on an V8 powered car before. I am 30 years old been licenced since I was 17 and have never made a claim or lost me licence and am a rating one with my insurence, just wondering can someone can clear this issue up for me??

Thanks

flooded one is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post