Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-11-2014, 09:01 AM   #11
HO 3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FGX, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
So it's only the xr8 that gets the black roof lining?
That image of the G6E, externally, these are the type of pics Ford needs to use not those ****y cgi things that look unreal and fake.
As for the internal colour combo of tan roof lining, black sides then the terracotta, sorry , too busy, if that roof lining was black I reckon the terracotta would look fantastic
Side note, went and checked out a xr8 yesterday in white for the first time, i do reckon it looks great and yes the front still on certain angles looks a bit too long. I was really suprised how good the black roof lining looked and have to admit for me the bonnet buldge would have looked a little better if it stopped before the windscreen and did not go all the way to the windscreen, that's just my opinion though,
Mind you the sales rep said something similar and was talking of maybe just fitting the boss 335 lettering on the buldge just to highlight it a bit more
Overall looked the goods and if I did not have the GTE I'd have definitely brought one ...
Hmmm wonder if I can convince the other have to trade the au in for one...
Maybe wrong but i think it was mentioned as an XR feature, so i think all XRs get the black roof lining.

Cheers Mick
HO 3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post