Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #11
CQB-241
Car tragic

Default Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
John Hughes is advertising FG-X's as "In stock"
They had a XR8 and XR6 in the window late on the afternoon of Sat 29th. I had been called by the new car manager to have a look but kids sports sabotaged that one...this week hopefully.

Want to get down to see the XR8 more closely as I have their 1st Manual (March production) locked in and it would be nice getting a hint of what what I am in for. I'm after an old-school musclecar experience when the welly goes in with short daily commutes but frequent weekend treks being the likely use. Reading between the lines after all the media BS about "features", "parts bin special" etc is exactly what I am likely to get which suits me fine.

Bit frustrated if the early tight production is ramped up as I was a (hopefully) lucky early uptake and the thought of some rarity suited me (& suits me) fine...but then she isn't a FPV and being "just a Ford" meant I could deal with that dealership and not the others who had exclusive access to Miami until now. JHF's WA competitors are their best advertisement, 'though have to admit the experience itself so far with them has been pretty good and I didn't get gouged when inking a car in early October. They knew back in early October that they had a "halo car" with XR8 even though I had more info from here than Ford had given them at that time.
CQB-241 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: