Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-02-2015, 06:17 PM   #9
maylandsman
Banned

Default Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG2-XR6 View Post
If that's what you believe, so be it.
How's your car going.
Have you got it yet

Will let you know what happens with mine next week
& I think, so will a lot of others on here.
If I believe what? Confirming what you are saying about Feb 16?

My car is built mate and delivery is on time. Confirmed just last Tuesday.
More fool you if you think they are being up front with you saying 'We are in the dark'. I ordered mine Dec 4 and when I signed the dotted line was told Feb 28. Nothing has changed.

I've been read e-mails from ford to the dealers letting them know back in early January that the 16th is the date for the next allocation. For your dealer to only let you know last week confirms my assertion they are full of it and keeping you in the dark.

And I agree you and others in limbo will know more next week. I've been saying this for a while now. I wish everyone that has ordered one all the best and hope your dealer gets the allocation you guys need to get your car. I hope you all get one. Especially old mate RedM from round my way. Fingers crossed Red...I'm very optimistic for you.

Don't be surprised if you do get one that it will be 2016 before you get it.

Sounds like you need a lie down to cool your jets.
maylandsman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post