Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Ford Aus Vehicles Price OS

I was just on the web site for Ford South Africa. From 309,500 rand you can have a new Territory TX RWD. After the currency conversion, it comes out at about $67,000 AUD. Ford Australia start these from $39,490. Why is it so dear to buy a ford OS than here. Must be all the taxes and duties maybe.

I checked and they don't do falcon. But they still do the KA and it comes out at over $22,000 AUD. I think new in Australia, these things were from $13,990.

Anyway, just a little curious. i can only imagine what the GT would cost over there.

Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post