Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #11
tbro4123

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

I managed to walk 5 houses up the street on my own, yep me and my walking stick.

Doesn't sound like much but man was I stuffed when I got back and then took a couple of endone and had a 2 hr sleep.

Why is this so good, I'm 63, I had a fall at work and fractured L1 and L2 vertebra, damaged the disc between and ripped the muscles away from the body on my R side, did you know that ya bum and middle back muscles are connected to your cough, sneeze and laughing system?? I do now!!

So after more than a month I'm getting there, Yep that makes me feel good today.

And mumma bear might even take me for a drive in da toy next week if I can get into the car YIPPY!!!!!

Terry aka Tbro
Stay safe.
tbro4123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post