Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-01-2022, 03:08 PM   #11
mondeomatureguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Cars you don't see many of anymore

Hi Guy's
A few years ago my wife and i drove up to the Sutherland Shire to see the in law's . We stayed there for a few hour's and then left to go home.
We decided to go to a Chinese Restaurant in Sutherland so my wife wouldn't have to cook dinner when she got home.

As i was parking the car i saw XB GS Falcon 351 it was blue with a orange strip down the side of it and the owner was inside reading the news paper.
We had a chat and he told me " he couldn't afford to buy a GT or a GTHO so he brought this".

He had it for around 8 years and brought it from an old cpl because the old bloke couldn't drive any more. What a lovely car it was T-Bar Auto, 351 engine, dual exhausts etc.

I was so taken by this car and talking to the owner that i forgot my wife was waiting for me at the restaurant until my phone rang, " where are you she said its been over twenty minutes".

I got to the Restaurant and said to her " ive just seen the most beautiful XB Falcon with a GS Rally Pack ive seen in a long long time.

My wife's reply was "not another car you have fallen in love with" !
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post: