Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-02-2005, 05:26 PM   #1
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

Question Whats the fastest STOCK XR6T 1/4 mile time?

I am just wondering what the fastest known time for a stock XR6T is? Last night I ran 4 passes at Adelaide International Raceway in the high 13s. My first pass ever down the 1/4 was a 13.98, you should have seen my face when I read the timeslip. My best time at the end of the night was a 13.841 @ 101.32MPH.

The car has 15,000kms is auto, only mod is a BMC filter that the Ford dealer threw in as a sweetner when I bought it. It ran in full street trim on my shagged dunlop SP9000's (got carried away with my burnouts). Basically I drove it in and drove it out, no adjustments like tyre pressures or anything like that. Considering this was my first time ever down the 1/4 mile I was very suprised with my times.

Does anyone know what other stockers have run? (It was 16 degrees with 56% humidity if that makes a difference..)
BA GT-HO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post