Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2006, 01:41 AM   #1
GT290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default stone by a B Double

Was travelling back from Parkes NSW on Monday arvo and cruised up behind a B double. He was travelling 100 kls/h, I was on a long straght and in a 110 zone when I trailed him by 2 or 3 car lengths waiting for an on comming truck and 4wd to pass giving me a clear straight run to pass when all of a sudden this guy I am following veared his B double to the left and into the pile of road 5mm agrigate on the edgeand spraying chips all over my car. I braked as hard as I could and although the gap quickly increased between us the chips seemed to keep comming from out of his mass of tyres hitting my car by their hudreds. I will not mention the company but as I finally over took I gave him a blast on my horm and extended the middle finger in an act of defiance to the big carless *****. Any way I went a head slowly keeping him in veiw for about tweenty Klms and saw him pull into a rest area so , I spun the GT....YES MY PRIDE AND JOY, around and went back to speak with him. I explained what had just taken place and he had no idea and didnt even reckonise the car that had just blasted its horn and hurlded abuse at him not five minutes earlier. I took one look at him and I could swear he was on somthing, might be wrong but gees I was ИИИИed. I left it and continued on. Have contacted the company which is a government run show and gave them the truck details today. don't know how I will go. just thought I would share this with evry one. cheers