Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-02-2005, 01:38 AM   #1
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cool Taxi's really go harder

Well, I got rather off my face tonight, and have decided that taxi's go harder. I have never felt such g force on my prosterior then tonight. I was looking at the speedo and we hit 110kph on sir fred schonell drive. It felt like it took about 30s to get from the RE hotel to my college at ST lucia, on the receiving ( ahh the i before e excepot after c) end of 4.0L of straight lpg. Should I consider trading my ED on an AU with 800 odd thousand km, or, should I just drink 2L of water and go to bed? Anybody got any crazy taxi stories?:togo:

Most likely going to regret this in da mornin...........as well as the hangover blerg.

Donno

Comming soon: T04Z, plenum, TrueTrac.
donno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post