Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default near miss Hervey Bay

I hate morons, going from Maryborough QLD into Hervey Bay today this ****er went to overtake a caravan on a bend ducked out twice realising he could not see then while im looking at a nice dark coloured FPV Falcon sedan,coming the other way he decides to have a third go ,i backed off the van swerved to left and the guy in the nice Falcon swerved to the gravel shoulder and all missed this Holden VT Clubsport by inches,scared the sheet outa me as i could see the Ford spinning into me if they connected,dont know if the guy in the Hot Ford is on this forum but i think he;s glad to have great brakes.I caught up with the VT crumblydore and he had kids in back and wife who did not look happy while my mate gave him a mouthfull.ive seen some close ones over the years but if the Falcon did not swerve we all would have been splattered down the Hi-way. Falcon looked like one of those new FPV cars but it happened too quick for me to be sure .

OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote