Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
brodfloyd
Hmmmm

Default Mark Webber, The Herald Sun and why some people should never be given a keyboard

Hey folks,
Has anyone read the sport section of today's Herald Sun???
I would like it if as many of you could as possible, the last page of the sports section, just before the obituaries.
There is a lovely peice about Williams F1.
I got to the end of the first column and could not read on.
How could anyone who is supposed to be a proffesional sports writer make such obvious mistakes and factual errors?
Makes me soooo angry!!!!
Cosworth V10??? This is 2006!!! V8's, anyone who is even the smallest fan of F1 knows this, and Crompton tells you every telecast if you didnt know anyway!!!
whats worse, Reverting to an "old" Aston Martin V10???
Im pretty sure there isnt even such an engine. All ford associated and subsiduary teams engines in F1 (even though they dont own cosworth anymore and williams isnt a ford team) have been labelled cosworth or cosworth ford engines. Tyrell ford, stewart ford, jaguar were all powered by cosworth engines.
How can someone type such utter rubbish in the first place???!!! AND who edits this crud??? :

Anyway, i'm off to wagga wagga, my brother has his passing out parade at kapooka. Have a great weekend all, and to the admins of this forum, Well done

brodfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post