Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2006, 11:16 PM   #1
Boss 290

Thumbs up best( bang for your buck)small car under 25 grand.

Hey I wanted to make a poll on what you all think is the best bfyb 2006 small car under 25 grand. The survey would include any car people can think of. After we have established the cars then i would post a poll up

ford : fiesta and focus
holden: viva and astra
Hyundai: gets
mazda:2
toyota:yaris and corolla
kia: cerato
mitsubitchi: colt
honda:
suzuki: swift

sorry, i know i have missed some out but please add to it and when we have all the cars down, i will make a survey and we can vote and see it...thanks alot. please try not to be biased....vote on the car that you think is best for the price...not brand loyalty.
so voting would take all the factors into account eg: price, looks, handling, fuel consumption, speed,reliability, quality, power, comfort, ride etc

thanks alot guys. i look forward to seeing your answers and hopefully getting that survey up tonight cheers