Its Resonating!

4wd sideways, um asking for trouble...
poolkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2006, 05:06 PM   #33
red_hotxr6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget378
Theres a difference between criticism and going off on a rant about how people like that should die,wrapped around a pole,he was being stupid in his car and stuffed it.
Im sure the repair bill will shock a little sense into him,but really it wasnt all that bad,that he deserves to die or get locked up for 20yrs..
Excuse me but the mere fact that he got into his vehicle to do what he did is against the law,some one help me here-its premeditated something it was outright stupidity anything could have happened, and i do mean anything. He is so lucky that he only has a repair bill.I dont think he should die for what he has done, but at the least he should have his license taken away from him, for a period of time.That will make him think twice.Stupid.
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #34
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And for all the pontificating moralisers here......

Several yanks directly and millions of others indirectly have now seen what happens when you believe that a 4WD is a real man's sports car.

Hopefully they, and others, will learn from this and not do it again in the future. If so then that debarcle has possibly SAVED lives. Just like advanced driver training, you learn from your mistakes.

I would like that video to be mandatory watching for every 4WD driver in Australia so maybe we will have a few less idiots like them. They are not exactly uncommon.......
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #35
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
The kind of driver who I would like to see wrap their carcass around a pole rather than hit a vehicle carrying a family.
I wasn't stating that I want him to die. I'm not THAT much of a *****.

What I am saying is that I would rather see him hit a pole and kill only himself, than hit a family vehicle carrying adults and children. I think that almost goes without saying.

Overall, my point was that this behaviour is not welcome on public roads, regardless of where it is.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2006, 09:56 PM   #36
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

OMG! Fulli Shick dorift0 in da s.u.v bro rippin mad skids yo!!!

What a knob, i hope he did more damage than just the wheels and tyres. Its one thing to be doing that in a 4WD but in the wet and on a suburban street thats just plain stupidity at its finest.
Old 19-10-2006, 10:03 PM   #37
angelwithinvisiblewings
Very happy BA XR8 owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget378
Yeah righto mate,you never done nothing silly your whole life have you?
Video was funny as but...
Yep was just thinking to myself how many people on here have done that. Burnouts in a quiet little cul-de-sac. Maybe not in the wet, but come on I know some of my mate have done this. One lived across from this big strip of grass and he and his mates did some circle work over there...wrong thing to do...but it was funny.

I thought the video was funny.
angelwithinvisiblewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2006, 08:14 AM   #38
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Driving like a ******** is the most dangerous thing. (as stated twice before)

And the line is fine.

Which is why you must always be responsible.
I don't get your reasoning - How can driving be number 1 and number 2 on your list -its the same activity (regardless of driving style).

I thought you were going to say mountain climbing or bounty hunting in Eastern European countries or something...
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #39
Scott

hahaha..... ****er. You play, you pay. I'm sure daddy will deal out the justice when the neighbours fill him in.

Maybe he should take lessons from this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6-FrkI6bM&NR
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #40
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin
I don't get your reasoning - How can driving be number 1 and number 2 on your list -its the same activity (regardless of driving style).

I thought you were going to say mountain climbing or bounty hunting in Eastern European countries or something...
Statistically, driving is a dangerous activity due to the sheer volume of traffic on the road as well as the variable conditions that are unpredictable.
ORDINARILY, it is the most dangerous activity we undertake in our lives.
Oh yes, we all go climbing up Mount Everest. I go every December with the kids. You're more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the airport it is for the airplane to crash, result in a highly probably death.

STATISTICALLY, people who speed, DUI, take illicit drugs and drive and hoon about are more likely to kill themselves (and others) than those who drive sensibly.

Therefore, driving sensibly is the 2nd most dangerous thing, driving like a nutter in the most dangerous thing.

What is something that we all do everyday that is more dangerous?

Driving sensible -#2
Driving like a ******** -#1
Old 20-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #41
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
ORDINARILY, it is the most dangerous activity we undertake in our lives.
Oh yes, we all go climbing up Mount Everest. I go every December with the kids. You're more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the airport than the airplane crash.
Really I prefer June as the kids dont like Aussie winters.

Quote:
STATISTICALLY, people who speed, DUI, take illicit drugs and drive and hoon about are more likely to kill themselves (and others) than those who drive sensibly.

Therefore, driving sensibly is the 2nd most dangerous thing, driving like a nutter in the most dangerous thing.

What is something that we all do everyday that is more dangerous?

Driving sensible -#2
Driving like a ******** -#1
Don't worry I got it, I was just stirring... :hihi:
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2006, 11:13 AM   #42
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin
Don't worry I got it, I was just stirring... :hihi:
Oh, ok. Well it got my post count up, and it was productive.

I'm a slow learner. :

Nice one!

I'm really against hoons. :SaiyanSmi
Old 20-10-2006, 12:40 PM   #43
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea_silver_ghia
They got what they deserved. Thankfully nobody was hurt except for the bloke's pride, and a pair of wheels. I'm sure the money he'll have to spend to replace the wheels will make him think twice about trying to drift again.

I've had blokes try to pull my handbrake on while I've been driving. I told them exactly how stupid it is. The good thing about the EA though, is they reached for beside the seat to rip the handbrake on, only to realise that it's under the dash, by which time their chance had gone. The one and only advantage to the old under-dash handbrake.
another good thing about the EA - ED handbrakes (or parkbrakes as there called) is that even if you do pull them on, no matter what speed your doing above 3 0r 4km they dont do anything except slowly slow the car down! i tried it out on a safe and wide piece of road with no cars one night just so i knew what it would do.as i said, all it did was drop my speed by about 4 km's!

not sure if thats just mine or not but its good like that, still holdes the car on a steep hill when its on tho, although i use the gears when i park also.