Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

Default Devil R logo and decal

Hi,

I have a customer of mine who would like us to engrave the engine cover plate of his XR8 Devil R Falcon with the logo, however I am unable to find the logo.

Can anyone on the forum supply me with either a link or possibly email me a bitmap of the logo.

Thanks

Falcon Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
majin_andrew

I hope you find it, but I can't help sorry. The best I can find is photos of the badge but you would have that anyway.
majin_andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

Thanks for that but in this instance it probably wont help. It would be good if someone had a brochure ar something like that with the logo on. If they could then scan the logo for me then email it to me that would be sensational

I should describe what i'm really looking for.....its the word ' DEVIL' ( blue ) and the letter 'R' ( red )
Old 01-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
snortycorty

I'm not sure if this will really help but there are some pretty good pics of the logo, best I could find anyways, as you said though a brochure would be great.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...6&page=1&pp=25
snortycorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #5
snortycorty

oh and pics are not only on that page, have a look at the whole thread
snortycorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

thanks for that...not really useable in this instance but a gd try

if there are dealers who visit this site, maybe they might have an old brochure lying around....just trying to maybe jog a few memories
Old 02-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

Sorry, cant let this die...i'm getting pretty desperate
Old 02-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #8
Seagull
The Guy on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Hell
I have a poster of the vehicle at home. I will see what it has as far as the logo goes and report back.
Seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Tell me exactly what pics you need and i will get close ups of whatever you need.

there is the bulge decal or the chrome side lettering or the seat / mat stiching

Pete

EDIT just read a customer of yours with a DEVLR then if so he would have all the logos you need on his car, unless you need a pic of the plate that is signed on the engine cover to make a copy / fake ?

as these allready come out with that and if he has one ( a genuine DEVIL ) then he does not need another

confused ?

Quote:
I should describe what i'm really looking for.....its the word ' DEVIL' ( blue ) and the letter 'R' ( red )
that is only on the stiching in the head reast and floor mats in that colour combo

Last edited by DOC; 02-02-2007 at 04:30 PM.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pdf attached

Last edited by DOC; 29-02-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:50 PM   #11
Seagull
The Guy on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull
I have a poster of the vehicle at home. I will see what it has as far as the logo goes and report back.
The poster didn't show anything but I did have these pics on file. Sorry the engine cover pic is out of focus :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Feb 2006 531.jpg (24.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Feb 2006 324.jpg (25.4 KB, 62 views)
Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Quote:
The poster didn't show anything but I did have these pics on file. Sorry the engine cover pic is out of focus :

you are NO 1 in my books seagull hoooray you save the day again

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #13
Seagull
The Guy on TV

Thanks GRNKPR . Whos that old bloke in your Avatar ?- oops I think I took that pic as well. GRNKPR the only FORD to win a trophy at the Brock Big Day out ! Boy their was some upset GM owners that day.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #14
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thanks GRNKPR . Whos that old bloke in your Avatar ?- oops I think I took that pic as well. GRNKPR the only FORD to win a trophy at the Brock Big Day out ! Boy their was some upset GM owners that day.

Yes you took the piccie and its MR Moffat to you and was good to rain on the HOLDEN boys day by taking out Best Competition as all the other Homo s with race cars trailered theirs there and i drove mine down the main street straight pipes ,past the coppers to and they loved it ,you gotta love old school muscle

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #15
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

Seagull, thanks alot.....those pictures will be fine for me to scan and create the vector image i need....thankyou.

What my customer is looking to do is replace the BOSS 260 ( ithink thats what its says ) on the top of the valley cover on the motor , with the devil R logo...we are also making some etched number plates for when he shows the car.

Well done
Old 05-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
Seagull
The Guy on TV

Quote:
Seagull, thanks alot.....those pictures will be fine for me to scan and create the vector image i need....thankyou.

What my customer is looking to do is replace the BOSS 260 ( ithink thats what its says ) on the top of the valley cover on the motor , with the devil R logo...we are also making some etched number plates for when he shows the car.

Well done
No problems . So I take it is not an original on of the 125 built as they were all supposed to have the engine cover logo ?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #17
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No problems . So I take it is not an original on of the 125 built as they were all supposed to have the engine cover logo ?
If original yes it would have the signed plauque on the shroud, but going by what has been said the customer wants to engrave the DevilR logo into the chrome insert that sits on the plenum , replacing the boss 260 logo.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:45 PM   #18
Seagull
The Guy on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
If original yes it would have the signed plauque on the shroud, but going by what has been said the customer wants to engrave the DevilR logo into the chrome insert that sits on the plenum , replacing the boss 260 logo.
Yes thats fair enough.Cheers
Old 06-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #19
Falcon Hell
Starter Motor

Its an original car, he's just spent alot of time detailing the interior and other bits and pieces....a bit gaudy for my taste, but who am i to say.

After ive finished the job i will take some photos and post here....thanks again
Old 06-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #20
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Its an original car, he's just spent alot of time detailing the interior and other bits and pieces....a bit gaudy for my taste, but who am i to say.

After ive finished the job i will take some photos and post here....thanks again
Yes be good to see some picks, a riced devilr ? one can only pray