Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #61
XR8-260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

In singapore some bratty american kid got caned for vandalising peoples cars :. That may sound harsh but I would do worse if I caught anyone touching my car.
XR8-260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #62
Nashy86

The other thing I hate is little brats with texta'a. I was out for a drive one night last year in Geelong in my EB, parked it for about 10 mins to go for a little walk on the beech, came back and headed for a servo on the way home, while I was filling up I noticed black permanent marker all over my silver bootlid! I was real p***ed off about that but at least it came out with a lot of buffing and 'clay bar', I can't imagine what I would have done if I'd caught someone key-ing it
Written off whilst parked!

FG Mk II XR6T
Lightning Strike, 6 Speed Auto,, Dark Tint
Awesome toy for Grown Ups!
Nashy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #63
nobbystang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3
In singapore some bratty american kid got caned for vandalising peoples cars :. That may sound harsh but I would do worse if I caught anyone touching my car.
Cane or hand stuck in door while I try and close it a few times, gee I think I would get more satisfaction out of the latter.

Previous:
2011 SZ Territory Titanium
2008 Ford Edge AWD Limited
Silhouette BF XR6, ZF Auto
White EF GLi, XR look alike
VH Commodore
nobbystang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #64
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=EB 2 XR8]I had my car keyed (well actually it was a 20 cent coin) Does anyone know 'Loose Kid Industires'?? www.loosekidindustries.com Lets just say a certain someone from this label, decided to 'coin' my car (See Pics) I found that he was the one responsible, and i delt with it : Well lets just say i saw him out one day. Its plain and simple, don't **** with a mans car' It got keyed on both sides of the car and on the boot. It cost me $400 to get fixed from my mates dad, otherwise it would of cost $2000, i still don't think he got what he deserved. Pics of the boot scratched can't see very good because of the light so i left them out.

QUOTE]They will be LOOSE KIDS after spending a night sharing a cell with BUBBA
GXL078 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:34 PM   #65
EB 2 XR8
Traino!

Bean86....your a ******* idiot mate....i worked 2 years for my car and i had some little idiot like you key it. I addmitt it i smashed the **** outtta him he went to hospital that nite and he didn't get what he deserved. Mate u deserve the same an more. You bloody idiot

EB 2 XR8 - 5 Speed, All Black, SSV Bodykit,

EF 2 XR6 - 5 Speed, XR Kit, Sunroof,

Current Car:

EL GLI - Straight As!
EB 2 XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:29 PM   #66
normxb
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Sitting on the Dunny , Contemplating "What to do Next".

WELL ! ! ! it happened today , daughter No2 came out of school today to find a 40cm scratch on the front L/H guard and a 20cm scratch on the L/H back door . : It's a red KH Laser and it's scratched down to bare metal ..... I know it's not a new car , but she's paying it off with her part-time job , boy , was she , er , er , er.. Irate , and so was I .

A few cars have been keyed outside the school , the police think they know who it is but can't prove it .........YET . Must be "the IN THING"

Norm

Keeping FORDS in the family

(Embarressment :yeees: , Son now has a "Camira" : )
"Look Right , Look Left , Look Right , BEFORE crossing Roads"
normxb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #67
gambino
bumps in the trunk

i keyed someones 4wd before, only because he smacked his door into my ed falcon near immaculate paint condition. i saw the hole thing because i was walking out of the shop towards my car, so i held back to let him past me and as i got to my car i gave the bastard a dosy of a scratch with my key. I wouldnt have done anything but when he smacked my car, he looked at what car it was and he damn well had a grin on his face after he hit my car. i no my car is not worth more than his but i have put a fair bit of money into to make it look nice and for someone to come along and do something like that just isnt acceptable.
gambino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:57 PM   #68
EB 2 XR8
Traino!

Your just as bad ^^....mate don't be a pofter go over and tell him to pay for it, and if he dosen't smack him. Keyying his car and gunna get ur car fixed but the nxt best thing is smacking him in the head to be honest

EB 2 XR8 - 5 Speed, All Black, SSV Bodykit,

EF 2 XR6 - 5 Speed, XR Kit, Sunroof,

Current Car:

EL GLI - Straight As!
EB 2 XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #69
plext
Forum Director

Keying cars is unacceptable.

Suggesting that people resort to violence is unacceptable.

Text posting is bloody annoying.

This ends here.
plext is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post