Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
Ridin-High

Default Worked/Custom ZH Fairlane anyone?

Hey people,

Just wondering if anyone has a custom/Modifyed ZH Fairlane or know someone that does, if so put some pictures and spec's up im very interested. I've heard that their is a air-bagged one in canberra. I would be looking to purchase something that has already had alot of work done to it with-in the next 6-8months, im also open for earlier model fairlanes and galaxies

Ps. Yes i have used the search button mum....
Ridin-High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:58 AM   #2
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i would be interested in finding out more about the one with the air bag
im doing one up as money comes avalable i have a 5.4 with 4 speed sequentual out of a ba fairmont , in the process of being done up heads are being flowed and worked thanx to head torque perth ( www.headtorque.com ) all parts cam from manley ( state side )and have one more payment to make next sat hope for the supercharger kit from T.O.E. ind ( again state side www.fordracingparts.com )
this will run as the xh's power plant so i have to run ba wiring and computers and dash which i now have but was told by lic dep that i cant run air bag ( has to be disabled , becouse that car hassen been tested with air bag gear and doesnot meet adr's )
also went and got original zh electric windows and seats and am looking for electric mirrors that look simular to zh coz they didnt have electric am looking at a few other mods to

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #3
Ridin-High

ohhh thats sweet dude, retro styles... my inspiration came from a issue of street machine about 1yr ago where in the idea's section they had a write up on the marquis.

If you have more info that would be awesome.... or maybe do a thing in the project cars section

Ps. Yes i have used the search button mum....
Ridin-High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

There is thread on a ZH here:
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=93733

This ZF is fantastic.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/Joey73/Joeys-Fairlane.htm
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

when im able to start rust work on the body or ready to run the moter thats when ill start a project thread otherwise itll be so draged out but will post up things n ideas for ya

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote