Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2007, 08:11 AM   #61
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraxr8
And the moral is:

Don't smoke.......

Tyres or Weed !!
WERD
:

anyways on topic
i think you got off lightly and if you truly learnt your lesson then you wont have drugs in the car again and you wont try smoke up your mums car again in the wet ;)

i applaude you for admitting the above and showing everyone what the penalties for such offences for first time offenders can be.

i know for a fact this forum aint angels and we have ppl who smoke both things so who are they to preach ay fella ;)

gl in the future :

P.S taree is full of bogans at night,i travel to canberra alot and its where i do my fuel stop(taree) and all night i had bogans ricers and the likes trying to show off to the interstater all because my family wagon has a zorst note..
Old 24-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #62
volcom20
Ef Fairmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossus
We were all young and stupid once so not judging you...BUT:

Why would you come on here and essentially post to the entire world about the fact you have just been convicted of drug use and driving offences in a court of law AND then post where you live (a small town) AND where you work. Not hard to figure out who you are - people don't like employing dope heads, your'e just flushing away your reputation IMO.

PS - I have way too much respect for the mechanical sympathy of my car to do a burnout in it - directed at whoever was claiming we are all car enthusiasts so we all do this...
Taree has one of the lowest employment rates in NSW, and who can pin this on me even if they read the post and are from Taree? Where's my name on this thread..?

It wasn't a burnout pursay, it was a drift with fishies, so the wheels weren't really fighting anything (ie, wet weather). Not that it matters anyway. Thats just what they classify a sustained loss of traction on one or more of the driving wheels...

Only reason I got court was because I got (No word I a lie, they're known) the 2 worst police in Taree. My father rang me up and said "Who booked you?" and I said "Police man name here" and he said "Yep that's it, Tony's brother (Another police man) said that's the only bloke who would have done you. Aparently he makes all the other police look good, so they dont mind"
Old 24-05-2007, 10:27 AM   #63
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Im from Taree and everyone is on drugs anyway, so he might be harder to find then you think!!!!!
Old 24-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #64
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraxr8
And the moral is:

Don't smoke.......

Tyres or Weed !!
^ haha. Nail hit firmly on head!!!
Old 24-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #65
Choca
Falcon Owner

I stand by my comment

he without spirited accelation cast the first stone
Old 24-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #66
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

and he with the confession take it to a priest
Old 24-05-2007, 11:36 AM   #67
XRated
Shoot.

I can't believe how many close-minded people there are. Are you all naive to the fact that people around you are doing illegal things? It's a part of life and it's always going to be that way. Half of you are living in a fantasy world that these things are just going to stop. Should we all ignore the stuff that goes on around us because it's illegal or because we don't agree with it? I'm sure you, close friends, or family members have done something illegal/stupid/costly/irresponsible.... But it's probably best that we label and tarnish people for being fools and segregate them from us because they're a burden on society and they'll never learn.

The guy is publicly telling a personal event that occurred. So many people are quick to judge and dismiss people. I don't recall reading that he was under the unfluence at the time. He's just a kid who's made a costly mistake. If you can't face the facts of life and hope that he hasn't learned from this event, then just shut your mouth if you have nothing constructive to say.

It's seems today that the Australian attitude is to ignore things and pretend they're not happening. Let's just sweep stuff under the carpet and let problems fix themselves.

"Let's close the thread.." "I can't believe this is still open." FFS! There are some real do-gooder wowser ******* on this forum. Welcome to the real world.

20V Turbo

Old 24-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #68
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

I have to laugh at some of the "why is thread here?" comments...

Compared to some of the other garbarge/completely-unrelated-to-these-forums threads lately, its not as bad as some of you make out.
IE "my GF is screwing all my mates and the local footy team, at the same time, I think she may not love me anymore"... theres been at least two of those threads recently...
Also the "my mother has dimentia, I need help" thread. Yes, Its a sad situation, but it's not really the right forum for it is it? I mean, I can relate, a member of my family has issues too, but you don't see me posting it in here asking for advice from all you bong-loving burnout-king-wannabes :hihi:
Old 24-05-2007, 11:46 AM   #69
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
I have to laugh at some of the "why is thread here?" comments...

Compared to some of the other garbarge/completely-unrelated-to-these-forums threads lately, its not as bad as some of you make out.
IE "my GF is screwing all my mates and the local footy team, at the same time, I think she may not love me anymore"... theres been at least two of those threads recently...
Also the "my mother has dimentia, I need help" thread. Yes, Its a sad situation, but it's not really the right forum for it is it? I mean, I can relate, a member of my family has issues too, but you don't see me posting it in here asking for advice from all you bong-loving burnout-king-wannabes :hihi:
Two words.

Tate Worms.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 24-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #70
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

LOL bastard!

My questioning of this thread is due to the first thread coming up, much discussion made, & being subsequently locked. He told us in the first thread what he'd done, and that he was going to court, etc etc.
Old 24-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #71
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

so this is the follow-up thread, letting us know of the outcome...

wheres the problem? some of us might be interested...

LOL@ tate worms... i wonder if Kyle ever got that sorted? hahahahaha
Old 24-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #72
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Well with all the crap that got thrown around in the last thread, and it finishing with us knowing that he was going to court, I'm sure the average joe ("Joy Blow?" to quote another forums member in another thread) could go on the innernets and find info on sentences for his actions on the road plus possession.

What would people see from this thread if the judge let this guy off on a technicality? (ie police report had wrong date in it, etc)
Old 24-05-2007, 01:01 PM   #73
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFXRScott
Im from Taree and everyone is on drugs anyway, so he might be harder to find then you think!!!!!
im also originally from taree, and there are a few dero's, but everyone on drugs might be a stretch! i didnt do drugs. I had to laugh about the ricers showing off to a family wagon with a zorst. When i used to drive my xb coupe around there all the ricers would rev it up and ppssssssttttt with their sick BOVs

Twin Horns 8-9/74 and lower horn dated 7-8/74, GT hubcaps. GT aircleaner. Please pm me if you can help
Old 24-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #74
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xe351
im also originally from taree, and there are a few dero's, but everyone on drugs might be a stretch! i didnt do drugs. I had to laugh about the ricers showing off to a family wagon with a zorst. When i used to drive my xb coupe around there all the ricers would rev it up and ppssssssttttt with their sick BOVs
Figuratively speaking not literally!!!!!!!
Old 24-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #75
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

heh... I was in court today myself for a driving offence, I'd share the story (and it is a good one lol) but hey, I'm sure someone else has a "I slept with my sister, is that wrong?" thread that is far more interesting....

and i don't feel like being judged by all the "I've never ever ever done anything remotely illegal in my life, accidental or not - unless you count that time i..." folk around this place
Old 24-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #76
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Send me the details and I will abuse you in private....
Old 24-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #77
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

you already heard the story Gary
there was a lot of laughing and SFA abuse..
Old 24-05-2007, 09:02 PM   #78
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokkas
Bloody hell mate, if the cops find us with weed here in SA, they smoke it with you...

Old 24-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #79
volcom20
Ef Fairmont

Went to the police station. I dont have any conviction.

And to the person about the last thread being locked - I would have posted this in there if it wasn't for the small number of... tards (we shall call them) on these forums. I cant control what other people say to lock a thread, so why point this at me?

Anyone know how long it will take for the demerit points to show up on my licence?
Old 25-05-2007, 12:42 AM   #80
FordACE
Fast Ford to the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom20
Anyone know how long it will take for the demerit points to show up on my licence?
You'd have to be smoking alot of happy weed to make the demerit points show up on your license. I doubt 1.8 grams would be sufficient.
:

Anyway, just having a lend.
Old 25-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #81
volcom20
Ef Fairmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordACE
You'd have to be smoking alot of happy weed to make the demerit points show up on your license. I doubt 1.8 grams would be sufficient.
:

Anyway, just having a lend.
Erm, the burnout? Or was this part of having a lend ? :P
Old 25-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #82
devilcv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom20
Went to the police station. I dont have any conviction.
considering you said "Got a good behaviour bond" in NSW this means you have been convicted. you do not get a good behaviour bond if you have not been found guilty (which means convicted)
I don't know what the cops at the police station were on, but they are wrong or you misunderstood what they said.

Put it this way. I have some indiscretions where I got good behaviour bonds of varying lengths, community service and fines. and when I had police checks done as part of the security clearances I had to get for work they all showed up as convictions.

You are now for all intents and purposes a convicted criminal.
Old 25-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #83
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHATXR8
1.8 grams of weed, hey........that is a serious amount of drugs! Why do they even bother charging anyone for something so petty? Meanwhile in Kings Cross, the NSW Government funds a building for junkies to the tune of a couple of million $$$ a year to shoot up herion, speed or anything else they can get into a syringe (and they even give them the syringe!!).
There is a dial a sringe number in Melbourne! Disgusting. My wife's an Emergency Nurse and people in the sringe delivery service bragged that they got some to an addict within 15 mins of getting the call.

Our hard earned tax payer dollars well spent? NOT

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
Old 25-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #84
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

GK

There is always another side to the coin, imagine your a loved one sucked in by this drug with no resources to help them out.

I dont have a solution, not would I even attempt to think that I have one that is even viable.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #85
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Why not just close it. A thread about cars and cannibis or whatever the crap is should not be on here. Sorry if you dont share my thoughts but this is a free country and thats my 2c worth.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #86
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Your right, been waiting a couple of days...
Closed Thread