Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
XR6 Hulk

Default SS Drivers - No2 thread

I tried to look away but the SS drivers are back.

The other day at the servo, a blue VZ SS pulled in and an old guy was driving it with sunglasses on (it was overcast by the way).

Anyhow before he turned his car off, he turned about 500 knobs and switches off, like he was driving a jet or some really complicated machine. I just scoffed and wondered please tell me he hasnt got gloves on as well. He jumped out of the car and he had gloves on, he stripped them off and chucked them in his car.

Oh god... Then he had the SS driver familiar jink in his step when he went to pay up.

Another lady was in traffic and wouldnt let me merge in her lane. SS Driver of course, She was all happy playing with the power windows. She thought she was in a bentley and everyone was looking her way. Like that goose of a bloke in the greater union ads that thinks hes a celebrity...

Does anyone have similar accounts....???

Old 17-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
rennie
BA Falcon, AUII. R.I.P.

I hate to holden bash but I agree with you. Everytime me or my dad are driving its always SS drivers that speed past. No offence to the ones that do act civil, but there are a lot of "SS HOONS".

AUII Forte: 18 Inch Tickford Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit, Kicker Speakers, Lowered, Tinted Windows.

R.I.P.

Current: 2004 BA Silk Falcon Futura

Mods:
Tinted Windows
Wheels: RJR 18" Tremors.
Sound: Soon: JVC DV7205 DVD Head Unit, Blaupunkt 480W RMS 4Ch Amp x 2, Polk Momo 6.5" Splits, Polk Momo 6"x9", Pheonix Gold 1500W Mono Block Amp, Earthquake SubZero Subwoofer

Old 17-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

More SS envy, "You just want one" go buy it.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 17-01-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Closed Thread