Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #31
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI
That’s was in Vic, Ringwood Area, Maroondah Highway, this is in Sydney.................

Hope you’re not in the police force as your detective work sucks :

Good on ya.

I live in Tassie, and no I don't read mainland news papers and no I didn;t memorise that particular story.

Very worthwhile contribution to the original thread - not.

Oh, and : silly little head to you to.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
Old 14-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #32
BlackLS
yum

The place where they would have been doing the speed has over 2kms of straight, visible distance.

What I've found is that you and another person on the freeway will be travelling along a bit over the limit but stay together to half the risk of being caught speeding. I think in this situation both the Falcon and the TT slowly increased their speed but were still cruising. Cops sitting on the side of the road see 2 cars speeding and assume they are racing.

Old 14-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #33
TwistedEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can't believe all the people on here defending these idiots...
I don't care how they came to be doing that speed (or that you have decided they gradually increased up to that speed - get a grip!) or where they are doing it... they are on a public road under the cover of darkness doing more than twice the speed limit! They were going to end up on the news no matter what and they should just be glad it was like this and not another horror smash story.

Who cares what they do in Germany? Road rules are tighter in Germany and the drivers learn and are experienced at those speeds. The road users here (the ones that would have been sharing the road with those two twits) aren't used to vehicles approaching at those speeds. One lane change by somebody else and it could have all gone wrong very easily.

I speed and probably a lot of people here speed but this is lunacy, and if you do these sorts of speeds on public roads you fall into the same twit category as these two.
Old 14-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #34
kocho
The Futuriser

Its so ironic on here that if it were a Holden people would be saying 'hoon//etc' but 'cause its an FPV 'omg that so cool'.

:rolleyes:

Previous 2003 BA Ford Futura.

CKGD - Freelance Graphic Designer
Old 14-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #35
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nice, good effort.
Old 14-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #36
fmc351
let it burn

Look at all the little kiddies Miss Helena could spot in this thread.
Old 14-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #37
TEaaron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If there was no traffic and they were only endangering them selfs then who cares?

E32 740iL Leather, sound system, rollin' on 19's
Old 14-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #38
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEaaron
If there was no traffic and they were only endangering them selfs then who cares?
You're not having a good day with the grey matter are you......

Old 14-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #39
TURBOTAXI
Turbo Falcon Fiend

Yes they are dills to be doing it on a public road, but my first thought when I heard the story on radio natonal was What sort of falcon sedan was it?
Old 14-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #40
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEaaron

Your time on these forums are coming to a quick end, all the issues about your mate stacking your merc and now this STUPID idiotic brainless fart of a post.

You wont ever realise your reality check I dare say but certainly hold in steed why one, with several missing chromosomes, shouldn't be allowed to drive
Old 14-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #41
J_Tank
Bring on the Boss

Same old thread. Same old post RE thread from the same old users. Same old counter post from Same old users. I love this place. :
Closed Thread