Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-06-2005, 05:05 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

Thumbs up XRCHICK IN ford performance mag vol 5 ed 6

in the news agent today reading car mags and looked at latest performance ford mag volume 5 issue 6 . and to my surprise seen this awesome ute in it with lots of photos and no; plates xrchick . wow nice car , good to see people that you read about on the forums in these mags lots of great pics of the car and also place the face of people on the forums good stuff xr chick well done . haven't read the article as yet but great to see girls in these ford mags,with cars like that congrats. :1syellow1
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2005, 05:10 PM   #2
parawolf
beep beep

I'll pass on your kind words to her
Old 26-06-2005, 05:11 PM   #3
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There were heaps of forum members in this issue. My car had a six page spread with the previous owner.
John had his ED ghia in the readers section as well plus many others. Its great to see familiar cars in there.
Old 26-06-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
gtfpv
GT

looks like i'll have to buy the copy then . cool
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2005, 09:01 PM   #5
justa6
justa6

the au turbo (hotdbz) with 260rwkw, has quite an impressive torque output 1200nm. yeah painting the original brake callipers red were never going to pull it up.
justa6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2005, 09:35 PM   #6
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The AU is my car now, the 1200 figure is not a true indication as the engine torque figure gets multiplied through the drivetrain.
It did make 261rwkw at 10psi last weekend though. I am in the process of getting some more boost into it before the next AFF drag meet in Vic.

The AP racing brakes all round are very impressive. I am having braided lines put on the rear tomorrow though as the rubber lines and original fittings foul on my new MT's.