|
Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated. |
|
|
05-10-2008, 07:54 PM | #1 | ||
Blueprint of Perfection
|
GO MANLY 40 - 0 :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds: :thebirds:
HIS 426 RWHP / 1100 NM OF TORQUE 393 CLEVELAND AFD 2V CYLINDER HEADS 1974 XB COUPE NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK HERS BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM |
||
05-10-2008, 09:40 PM | #2 | ||
Captain Planet
|
05-10-2008, 11:03 PM | #3 | ||
|
: YES! YES! YES! The eagles burst the Storm cloud and Manly reigned supreme! 40 points to zero, nil, zilch, nada, nothing! Need I say more. Hey, Gordon, is your grin as big as mine and Tobys'? cheers, Trisha
|
||
06-10-2008, 12:55 AM | #4 | ||
Banned
|
Didnt catch the game.. But the storm knocked out the broncos :( and had been fluking it since losing to the warriors! So i say nice job manly! and 40- 0 gotta love that!
|
||
06-10-2008, 02:03 AM | #5 | ||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
|
Gotta be happy with that. YAY.