Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #151
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaan
Sorry I didn't read the last pages. You reckon germans are falling behind. You are comparing germans basic car (c300) with the g6et which is one of the luxury, top class ford. apples and oranges story actually. If you want to compare you try g6et against e series cars. here is some an example of poor interior mercedes

So you've just disregarded price all together?

Wtf you compare through price when it comes to quality.
Not the second highest model of 2 companies that aren't even comparible.
For your logic to work, the 2 companies need to be mirror to mirror identical, with every syncronised breath in unison.

The way you've compared them makes no sense. Price is what decides quality in all cars. Before you go on about workmanship, that's also directly due to price.
Old 19-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #152
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Okay car shoudl be ready thursday hopefully..

Optioned the 19 inch wheels too while we were at it, just to give it that bit more class now that Ford have made the 18 on the limited edition!

woot woot.
2024.50 Mustang Darkhorse 6M Blue Ember + Appearance pack ETA Jan 25.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #153
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

So to confirm - you got Ego with Charcoal leather, mats, tints and 19s?
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #154
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcg2503
So to confirm - you got Ego with Charcoal leather, mats, tints and 19s?
Yerp..

I tried to send you a PM today mate but your inbox is full, thanks for the pics, they made the decision easy!!

Car should look sweet!

09/09 G6E T
- Ego
- Shadow Leather
- 19" Factory Wheels x 4
- G Series Mats - Shadow
- Headlight Covers
- Bootliner
- Darkest Legal tint

Thought about the mudspats but nah i dont think they suit them with the 19s.
Old 19-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #155
The G6ET Spot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Congratulations on the new car. You are going to love it. They are an awsome machine for the money.

At least with you going Ego and Charcoal interior I keep my exclusivity with my Velvet and Cashmere interior _2:
The G6ET Spot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #156
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfiipursuit
Yerp..

I tried to send you a PM today mate but your inbox is full, thanks for the pics, they made the decision easy!!

Car should look sweet!

09/09 G6E T
- Ego
- Shadow Leather
- 19" Factory Wheels x 4
- G Series Mats - Shadow
- Headlight Covers
- Bootliner
- Darkest Legal tint

Thought about the mudspats but nah i dont think they suit them with the 19s.
Get the full size spare wheel option for an extra $250!!!!! It has a crappy space saver!

Great choice indeed

Your mum (and your dad and yourself) will love it
Old 19-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #157
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPID XR8
Congratulations on the new car. You are going to love it. They are an awsome machine for the money.

At least with you going Ego and Charcoal interior I keep my exclusivity with my Velvet and Cashmere interior _2:
They had one there, it was hard to say no to!!

As for the full size spare i wish.. Ive already had to have the dealer swap these wheels off another silver car just for me.. Hes already doing me a favour!

Free plug for the dealer.

Ben Ruxton Bryan Byrt Ford - has been VERY helpful yet again!! Nothings a drama with this guy and hes always very competitive on price.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #158
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Bryan Byrt Ford in QLD are gold

Back in Late March 2009 they were willing to sell me a Sep 2008 Velvet G6ET with 19s and Shadow leather for $49500 delivered to Melbourne. Dealt with a bloke called Simon. Was a pleasure but really wanted Cashmere trim so had to pass that one up
Old 19-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #159
yanknbank
Very regular

Quote:
Thought about the mudspats but nah i dont think they suit them with the 19s
The spats won't look out of place with the 19's, you really don't notice them. They blend in with the rest of the car quite well. If the car spends a bit of time on some gravel roads, go with the mudspats.

Quote:
At least with you going Ego and Charcoal interior I keep my exclusivity with my Velvet and Cashmere interior
Hopefully not for too much longer Rapid!