Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Default Hackers Prove Global Warming Is a Scam

It never ends...

http://www.howestreet.com/articles/i...ticle_id=11604

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Old 22-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
xtremerus
FG XR6T trayback

Scientists income all come from grants etc. More money is thrown at proving or fudging statistics on global warming, than proving that nothing is happening, or that it is normal climate variations.
He that pays the piper, calls the tune.
Old 22-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
jamesson1980
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you ask any 60 million year old man, he'l tell you, the Earth has burned, frozen, been under water, under a cloud of choking ash, species come and species go.. our tiny little 200 years of climate data has no right to claim climate shift is occurring without the previous million years data to compare with. Admittedly, there's a hole in the Ozone which was probably caused by pollution but the melting of the ice caps etc etc, I firmly believe that's the nature of nature, on it's way to a gradual new phase in the Earth's life and man is giving himself too much credit in believing he is responsible for it, and possibly being blinded by his own cleverness in the process. We do, however, need to stop consuming the Earth so rapidly that's for sure, it WILL run out of goodies for us.
As for scientists.. who of us ever would listen to the Climatologist who says "research shows this is a natural climate evolution"? BORING, that's not a headline!! But who listens to the overpaid uni teacher who thrives on frightening us with dire alarmist predictions?? We all do.. and i'll admit, my ears each time I hear a 'we're screwed' interview on TV.. but can't say I take too much of it in.
On a slightly related note, has any Victorian weather watcher found themselves looking almost to the northern skies for the incoming cloud fronts over the last 8 weeks after almost ten years of consistently looking west/sth/west? That in itself could be considered a little local climate shift, so we'll probably die! But probably not.

2009 FG XR6, Ego Paint, Darkest possible tint, Sunroof, Black Vic number plates. No performance mods. Born To Be Mild
Old 22-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
dave289
Banned

And to think kevin krudd gave out roof insulation(and installation) to anyone who wants it at who knows how many millions at the tax payers expense in the name of global warming.

global warming : the biggest money wasting ,time wasting craaappp behond belief. :
Old 22-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
HI PSI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It is hardly a suprise. Just anothe attempt by the governing forces to keep the tax payers down and working until they die... How exactly will the ETS reduce emissions? What will the earnings be used on?
Old 22-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

interesting, however no offence, but we've had more than enough threads on global warming, it's very political which leads to arguments.
Closed Thread