Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #31
nstg8a

Default Re: Just test Drove the FG XR6 for the first time. Where can I rent one as a 20 Y O ?

as suggested get your old man to hire it, then put you down as a secondary driver. then your covered if something happens.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #32
Link
Ford Nut

Default Re: Just test Drove the FG XR6 for the first time. Where can I rent one as a 20 Y O ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek
Thought of that, but a little worried if something happens and then I am held accountable (as I am under 21). I don't plan to be a ******** in it all, especially on the roads. I would treat it the same way I treat my BA, but if someone were to hit me or something were to happen, I think I would be in a bit of trouble!
How would this be different if you got given one from a yard for an extended drive??

Either way if something were to happen it would just be sheer bad luck. I vote for renting one for a day of 2 and make sure u can cover the excess!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #33
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek
I am definitely keen on buying one
Well if you were that keen you would be at a dealer requesting a test drive in one, not posting on here looking for a way to 'test' one out. Simple.
Closed Thread