Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
FPVGT500
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default People who dont deserve to drive

Hi guys today was really an eye opener for me to see how much stupid and uneducated drivers we have on our roads it all happend on my way back from work in my XR8 ute in a 50km/h zone was cruising down the St and an asian man pulled out of a schools driveway without giving way then T boned into the side of my car without checking or looking for traffic just straight out , pulled up and ran after the idiots car he then stopped and kept telling me it wasnt his fault and that I should be giving way to him and then started denying that he even hit me in the first place and his cars front end is mangled.

That moment my blood began to boil and gave him a piece of my mind and almost threatened the **** for his pathetic stupid lies, I then asked people around me who is the one to give way and the obvious answer was the person pulling out. About 40minutes later of abusing the ****head he still wouldnt budge and so went on my way reported it at a police station with all the proof thanks to my camera.

Have any of you guys met idiots like this ??? And tell me what you reckon of my situation

Old 23-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: People who dont deserve to drive

Yes theres idiot drivers everywhere...

Sadly most of them have foreign weatbix licences...
2024.50 Mustang Darkhorse 6M Blue Ember + Appearance pack ETA Jan 25.
Old 23-11-2011, 07:47 AM   #3
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well im sure this thread will last a long time.... well done for turning it into a racial thing...

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Old 23-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
EgoFalcon
The Villan

Anyone can be a bad driver, just so happened to be a foreigner this time.

The PX Ranger has arrived! XLT Metropolitean Grey

Previous Ride - 2007 BF MK II XR6 in Lightning Strike
Old 23-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

You are right Jim, not long at all.