Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #61
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Vodafone ?????

been with hutchins/3for as long as i can remember and as of late we have been getting slow service on our internet side of things and to top it off we are getting echoing on our phones ( both I-phone 4 )

we arestarting to think it might be time to look else where Telstra are looking good by the looks of post's above

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #62
harves
Starter Motor

I have been with t
harves is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #63
MWTB
I'm old and I fell

So I contacted the TIO about my poor performance with vodafone, they gave me two months free to reconsider before leaving...the two months was up and I left.

They agreed that before I took the two months free that I'd get no exit fees when I decided to leave, and I was happy with that. I'd have to pay for the handset, fair enough. I left Vodafone last week, and they told me that I'd get a pro rata of my last bill, which again, was fair enough.

I got my bill today. $790.

No exit fees waived, and my handset charge was $390. What the actual ****.

What can I do about this?

82lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, bigger cooler, Plazmaman piping, SS Growler, tune, ZF tune, Crow valve springs so far.

Ozracing coilovers, Pedders sway bars front and rear.

315rwkw
MWTB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #64
GTPete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ring them back, there should be notes on your account waiving your ETF.
Ask the call centre person to read the notes and apply the required credit.

The ETF is automatically generated when you leave early so while this scares the life out of you its easily fixed with one last call to Vodafone.

If for some reason they wont play ball go back to the TIO and lodge a complaint.
GTPete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #65
gtfpv
GT

all phine companies do this , keeps the ombudsman in a job . its auto generated , and there will be notes , its up to a vodafone manager now to permit the waiver , i found vodafone pretty true to thier word this way , when i joined them from 3 , they said no charge to change then hit me up big time for changeover , VODAFONE SORTED IT .
I STILL HAVENT PULED OUT , and the service is getting worse , my network is now struggling to send texts , often have to resend , it is dropping out of 3G daily now . the echo is still there , and i cant ring my daughters phone , with the same network . i have some communication tough so i'm bearing with it for now .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #66
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
and the service is getting worse , my network is now struggling to send texts , often have to resend , it is dropping out of 3G daily now . the echo is still there , and i cant ring my daughters phone , with the same network . i have some communication tough so i'm bearing with it for now .
hmmm I thought I was going nuts, but it is getting worse. I have a blackberry so expect to have slight service issues but I get nothing at home now when I used to get a bit (even outside) and fine black spots all over the place. I would love to drop them but the infinite plan is unbeatable for me.

However they did sort out my blackberry for me when it died one day for no reason and the service guys said it was not covered. After a few LONG phone calls I managed to get the new Bold to replace my old bold at no cost.
- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

rancidpunx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post