|
Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated. |
|
|
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM | #1 | |||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
|
Hi guy and girls, my fiance and I are wondering if anyone with a silver, white or purple XR6 or better Falcon would be interested/able to help us out with a couple of cars for our wedding in Bellingen/Coffs Harbour on Sunday 4th November. We are willing to pay and cover fuel costs.
22-09-2012, 11:33 AM | #2 | ||
KillerXR8
|
sorry no one has been able to help as yet...hopefully someone will come along
FULL X-FORCE STAINLESS EXHAUST,HERROD HP CAMS,YELLA TERRA PLENUM, GT 500 TWIN 60MM THROTTLE BODY,GT AIRBOX,K&N FILTER,ZF TUNE,CUSTOM TUNE,8" BOSTON ACCOUSTIC SUB,SONY AMP,AUTO METER D-PIC GAUGE,INNOVATE WIDEBAND AFR GAUGE,CUSTOM GAUGE HOLDER FROM STAV AT STINGRAY, KINGS SUPER LOWS,20 x 8 FPV DARK ARGENT REPLICA'S,BLACK TINT,CUSTOM MATT BLACK DECALS 2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
|
||
22-09-2012, 01:01 PM | #3 | ||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
|
Any reason why its only those colours you want?
19" F6 'Twist' Wheels, XR Leather Trim, 7" Color Screen, Reverse Sensors, Grey Bumper Ascents, XForce S/S Catback, XR Leather Armrest, K&N Panel Filter, XR6 Airbox Badge, Engine Shiny Bits, Headlight Globes To come: My Ride Thread Wakeboard and Gear for Sale - $550 ONO Follow the link - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4458482#post4458482 |
||
22-09-2012, 02:14 PM | #4 | |||
|
Quote:
|
|||
22-09-2012, 09:34 PM | #5 | |||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
|
The colours are the colours for the rest of the wedding.
Fletty, mate thank you very much for the kind offer, i will get some more details to you as soon as i can. The wedding is at 2 at the Bellingen Catholic Church and the reception is at the Coffs Harbour Deep Sea Fishing Club starting at 7, with photo's in-between.
22-09-2012, 09:49 PM | #6 | ||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
|
Ah ok, fair enough. If you had of chosen blue, I'm sure you woulnd't have had any trouble finding some cars
19" F6 'Twist' Wheels, XR Leather Trim, 7" Color Screen, Reverse Sensors, Grey Bumper Ascents, XForce S/S Catback, XR Leather Armrest, K&N Panel Filter, XR6 Airbox Badge, Engine Shiny Bits, Headlight Globes To come: My Ride Thread Wakeboard and Gear for Sale - $550 ONO Follow the link - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4458482#post4458482 |
||
22-09-2012, 10:39 PM | #7 | ||
Sales Representative
|
Damn, if my SR would have been finished, i would have helped... Sorry buddy, but congrats on the engagement. :P
23-09-2012, 08:42 AM | #8 | |||
|
Quote:
|
|||