Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #31
Kable72
Parts Interpreter

Default Re: Fuel usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by westy73 View Post
If the modern version then they get way more than 500 kays a tank. Unless you of course sink the boot into it continuously which no one does.
I do all the time. That's why my street economy is around 14.7 lol
This user likes this post:
Old 13-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #32
monte.b

Wink Re: Fuel usage

We live in maryborough and we can drive to the gold coast and return and still have fuel for a few days ,and i drive pretty hard 2.75 hrs to the gateway ,the best trip from the gold coast was 3hrs 10mins ,maybe the faster you drive them the less fuel they use
monte.b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #33
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Fuel usage

I got 500kms out of 39L in my AU sedan. Toowoomba to Bundaberg with a bit of driving around Bundaberg area. have driven from Toowoomba to Roma and back a few times in both ute and sedan and have never ran out of fuel. so I think I can get more then 700kms out of both and my AU ute is heavier on fuel owing to the fact it has a more aggressive diff gear ratio then my sedan and is a trayback
flooded one is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post