Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #61
Gadgetman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FPV v HSV: stripped bare (GTF vs GTS performance) EVO MAGAZINE

Both are great cars i reckon. The better car is in my opinion the GTS however the one with better resale long term would no doubt be the GTF. You can still buy a GTF if you really want one. You will pay more than 100k for one which then puts it bang on at GTS money. The GTS is a better package but the GTF is more exclusive. Tough Call.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #62
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40RDT View Post
I don't have enough space or enough cash to have 3 cars at the moment lol I guess the easiest way to get the facts is to make a few enquiries and see what's up, I will keep you posted.
yeah of maybe you could respect the op /sensationfg8....... As he's actually done what your suggesting......reported us his findings.
It's people like you who ruin threads. Comments are made.....facts are provided.....yet your opinion is still more valuable.
This user likes this post:
Old 03-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #63
austyphoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
yeah of maybe you could respect the op /sensationfg8....... As he's actually done what your suggesting......reported us his findings.
It's people like you who ruin threads. Comments are made.....facts are provided.....yet your opinion is still more valuable.
People are allowed to question 'facts'. Especially if someone says that no GTS can be found for under $103k when carsales gives you pages cheaper than that. There are PLENTY around the $95k mark, all showroom stock with 0-10km on the ODO.

Yes, in Sensation's experience he wasn't able to get a cheaper price but that wouldn't be the same for everyone. BLOHSV posted that he was quoted $87k for the GTF and $95,700 for the GTS, that's $8,000 difference and also a fact.
2 users like this post:
Old 03-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #64
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Got to admit he had me a bit confused on how serious a buyer he was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensationFG8 View Post
No tyre kicking here I was a buyer.
Sounds like a serious buyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensationFG8 View Post
I'd rather not goto those forums. Prefer to stick to the forum that relates to the car I like.
The 'serious buyer' doesn't like the car he was seriously looking to buy?? Sounds to me like the salesmen may have qualified him as a not so serious buyer???

Quote:
You must have missed that BLOHSV also did some shopping around and reported us his findings too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOHSV View Post
...the GTS was $95,700 with the GTS having a sunroof and it was in stock...
Comments were made - BLOHSV provided facts too - you seem to have missed them though, but no one is suggesting you missed them because they differ to your valuable opinion.

But you keep on your crusade to bring into line those fanbois that are totally blinkered by their brand and cannot understand or accept that others may have an alternate opinion - you got to hate those types, yeah?
2 users like this post:
Old 03-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #65
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So because I don't wanna go troll people that doesn't make me a serious buyer?

Well done...

Had I bought a gts I'd be happily discussing it over at ls1. A little respect goes a long way.
Sensation FG XR8 290kW NA V8, 6spd Automatic

Current Rides
Octane GTF SC V8, 6spd Manual, Manta 3" X pipes and hotdogs
Starlight Lotus Evora S 258kW SC V6, 6spd Manual
Old 03-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #66
AU1XLS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member3

Enough and another thread bites the dust
Closed
Closed Thread