Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #91
JG66ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's most likely someone taking the urine out of his "oh so sad" mate.

Steve
JG66ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:04 PM   #92
TotalDriver
Dedicated to Safety....

WOW!

A Low-Kilometre Sport Car that will give me RESPECT!

Where do I send the money?
Old 13-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #93
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

wasnt there a vx ss wagon?
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #94
prod_harris
Starter Motor

What the hell is an AUTOBONE cleaning system????
prod_harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 12:31 AM   #95
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUB
wasnt there a vx ss wagon?
If there as it wouldn't have been a official holden SS. Maybe a mock up cause they really went on about this VY SS when released.

I think he meant Auto-Barn He should have said Turbo Turbo lol
Old 13-05-2006, 12:42 AM   #96
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

"Its so fast I even beat myself at the lights" - that's a bit too much info mate _2:
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 06:44 AM   #97
The Monty
Just slidin'

Geez, thats good for a laugh. Im still undecided as to wether its fake or not, as I have heard a lot of ricers, and people of certain ethnicities talk exactly like that, so it would not suprise me if this guy is for real.
Old 13-05-2006, 08:00 AM   #98
xr8man83
Grunt Files

It has fats that make it fast and a sport seering wheel that add hosepower it is fast.
You dont get better then that wot a freak tipical holden driver :hihi:
xr8man83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 08:09 AM   #99
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Not sure what is funnier, the ad or some of the posts in this thread. And I'm pretty sure there was a VX SS wagon.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 08:11 AM   #100
red_hotxr6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUB
why the hate for holden honestly....what dont you like about them? bad experiences? heresay? just hate their designs/quality/engines etc? I understand general animosity for the red lion being a ford forum. But you seem to take holden cars personally. You do know they are just that dont you....a car

....or has that rat up your clacker been their since birth causing you general discomfort?
You have just about covered all of the points,ugly, bad design. And the mentality of the people who drive them are down right, stupid and arrogant, they are so self centred they think that they are the only ones meant to be on the roads.
And they way you are attacking and making references to me personally just shows the mentality of you a holden person. How did you manage to get on a ford forum site.?
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #101
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
You have just about covered all of the points,ugly, bad design. And the mentality of the people who drive them are down right, stupid and arrogant, they are so self centred they think that they are the only ones meant to be on the roads.
And they way you are attacking and making references to me personally just shows the mentality of you a holden person. How did you manage to get on a ford forum site.?
Dude seriously calm down.
Old 13-05-2006, 08:20 AM   #102
red_hotxr6
Banned

I am a girl not a dude. And yes its over i know where holdens are based and that is where they will stay.nuff said. :voldar02:
Old 13-05-2006, 08:24 AM   #103
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
I am a girl not a dude. And yes its over i know where holdens are based and that is where they will stay.nuff said. :voldar02:
I call most people dude at one time or another, male or female, annoying habit really. I agree that Holden's a crap I used to be on that side (don't flame me) and that there may have been an innapropriate but seriously don't take the bait, it'll ruin your day.
Old 13-05-2006, 08:37 AM   #104
red_hotxr6
Banned

Its cool and like i said .Nuff said.
Old 13-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #105
AWD Chaser
Formally Kia Chaser

There are just as many people that hate Fords just as much...

It's just that us Ford owners no that a V6 isn't any better then an I6....

HSV Clubsport R8 VY (2003)
Black, 6sp Manual, Coulson Seats, Red on black interior, Pacemaker extractors, Twin 2.5" exhaust, Custom Red 20" VE GTS Rims, Custom Red Stitching
AWD Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 12:36 PM   #106
TotalDriver
Dedicated to Safety....

If anyone here says they hate my EH Showcar just coz it's a Holden, I'll biff 'em!

What's not to like about Holden - as a brand?

You know, Mr Henry Ford himself nearly sold out to them a few years back, but the bank that was backing GM at the time pulled out at the last minute.

There were heaps of cool Holdens, not just the EH's.

Love a good HZ Monaro GTS over ANY modern car anyday!

My Aunt bought a VB SLE Brand New and it is still a beautiful car to look at....and drive. My Uncle bought a Brand New XW GT and it's sitting next to the VB in the shed in the same condition. Still got plastic on the seats!

You gotta take things on their individual merits - not just coz of its' brand!

Cheers,
Old 13-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #107
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

Quote:

ohhhhh your female....that explains alot then. :

i wasnt attacking you personally just havin some fun - just seems you have so much hate for a brand of vehicle. Is it really worth all that anger? Not to go all psychy on you, but i think there is more to it than that. PEople can be pro-ford or pro-holden, but i dont think i know anyone whose neck vein bursts and steams come out of there ears when someone mentions the 'H' word. Step out of your old xr6 and take a gen 3 for a drive, you may be suprised.
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 04:17 PM   #108
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Extremely funny add...

Does evey thread with the H word have to descend into a slanging match?
Without competiton Ford would prob still have 250 x flows, laser TX3.

Hate Toyota instead lol
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 06:15 PM   #109
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDGAL_AU6
"Its so fast I even beat myself at the lights" - that's a bit too much info mate _2:
: Thats Gold :sm_headba
Quote:
He signed up :

But just remember something to all that drive both holden and fords. Our mothers or father or brothers sisters friends do drive these cars, And what we call them as a ford or holden owner can be seen as not directed at the one person but as a whole.
Example your a typical holden hero ****er driver, Stuck up idiot. That is like one Muslim is a terrorist all of them are. Your a typical idiot ford ****er who is dum. My brother drives a ford and he isn't a dumb idiot. And he is no ****er he has 3 kids

Once i was on a Another ford forum years ago, One member called all holden drivers brainless fools, His mum owned a VN. So i wasn't impressed with that so i ask him, Was his mother only a brainless fool after she had him?. He liked that.
Old 13-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #110
troppo
Mr old phart

It seems he's done an update...

Quote:
OK listen. I have to update this add because of so many good questions an all the serious drivers giving me BIG RESPECT! A lot of people want to knw if this is serious, I tell you yes it is the most SERIOUS one you can have for going fast! A professional driver emailed me & gave his RESPECT, this is it! YES! BELIEVE IT ULEH!! Do not think any more, buy this FAST SPORT CAR & you will be a winner like me.
and...

Quote:
People ask me a lot about my beating myself at the lights and how it happens. I just love it!!! Every time I give it the lot and time myself. Sometimes my fast shot gun passenger does it for me & EVERY TIME I get quicker.
and...

Quote:
One asked me about N0S. I'm serious! He ask me if I know it is POS but he cannot spell prolly an immigrant. I know about this, you DON'T need N0S to get respect in this waggon. You can put it in but it wont make much difference to THIS waggon. It desnt have to smoke and it has a good power rattle when you give it some so you know the horsepower is working. There is a little smell but you don't have to worry about that. I will give you a N0S deckals for it if you really must BUT I don't like fakers. This sport waggon is not for fakers.
What can you say to that?

BA GT-P Blueprint
troppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 06:51 AM   #111
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Oh my. :
Old 14-05-2006, 07:02 AM   #112
sbutler
335 kw of goodness

For the first time im speechless!! What a nutter :

2012 GTP 213 black what was I thinking? NOW FOR SALE>>
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11439680
sbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 07:16 PM   #113
frenzal
EF XR6

i am guessing it is someone who has got some pictures of their mates car and is playing a prank on them, and has probably put their mates phone number down.

me and a few mates have done a few similar pranks in the past, put ads in the local free trader mag with some "fully hectic" comments and bizzare details and outrageously cheap prices and put in a mates phone number.
you would be suprised how many people call.
frenzal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 02:16 AM   #114
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

The phone numbers are false! I have called them.
Old 15-05-2006, 06:56 AM   #115
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Wow. You need to relax. When was the last time you drove a nice Holden?

I don't understand how someone who loves Fords can't have some respect for at least a handful of Holden models too. For the record, I'm a Ford man and proud of it. I back Lowndes and Ingall, I own Falcons and I love Fords. But I have a certain respect for Holdens too. Let's face it, they are large, rear whel drive cars with big engines and oodles of power just like our beloved Falcons. I think the EH is one of the sexiest cars ever released, and I can't get enough of my Dad's supercharged VT Calais.

I think your hatred of all things Holden is just completely ridiculous. There is no good reason to hate a brand of car so much. Oh, and by the way, sweeping generalisations are moronic. My Dad doesn't fall into your "typical Holden driver" pigeon hole, neither do any of my mates who drive Commodores.
Mike Gayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 10:34 AM   #116
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

anyone notice he listed "4 wheel steer" under the extras lol
Old 15-05-2006, 10:36 AM   #117
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUB: ohhhhh your female....that explains alot then.
Yeah, we are a funny breed, but ya gotta love us :evil_laug
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodX: Hate Toyota instead lol
Gold!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gayner: When was the last time you drove a nice Holden?
Gee, many years ago now.. LH Torana and wrapped it kind of around a tree :

All the cars I have crashed actually have been Holdens, haven't crashed one Ford ... Not sure what that is saying though !! :evil_laug
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #118
prod_harris
Starter Motor

That bloke has updated again & now he is answering questions. I rang him & got through but the bloke said Vido was out.
prod_harris is offline   Reply With Quote