Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #1
Marto GT
Phantom Fantastic

Default Anyone been to DragTag simulator

I got a free video in a magazine and on it was a simulation style racing, where you put your car on a dyno and you have screens in front and to sides and you actually race your own car without going anywhere, gives read outs of hp etc and you can do 1/4 mile runs with times or circuit racing where you can go sideways etc, all this is read off sensors on the wheels and the rollers your on.
Sounds like a fun way of racing your car without having the worry that if you hit a wall your not going to do any damage.
They are set up in a warehouse in melbourne i think with three simulators side by side and a grandstand behind for viewing, they say it feels like your actually racing when in the car.

Last edited by Laminge; 27-06-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Old 27-06-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
Jet-Star

There was a topic about that place the other day, one of its staff was quitting..Im a bit sketchy on the details now but i'll try find the topic.
Old 27-06-2006, 08:03 PM   #3
Jet-Star

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...hlight=dragtag
Old 27-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #4
PH47
Ford Power, in a Merc?

This post sounds fishily like advertising? or at least a prod for public opinion considering the recent threads etc..

No offense if it's not, just how I read it.
Old 27-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Marto GT
Phantom Fantastic

Default Sorry Guys get rid of this thread now

I apologise, this wasnt meant to be some sort of advertising, i was just interested on peoples opinions of the place , i should have done a search on it before posting this thread. And from the link i just read it doesnt sound like it is going to go far anyway. :